About Our Customized Barcelona Tours
If you like to go beyond typical tourism and truly get to know a city, then Hi. This is Barcelona… is for you.
What We Do
Our goal is to introduce you to the real Barcelona, in an atypical way.
We are committed to helping you get the absolute most out of your time in our city. While doing so, we hope to stir your curiosity and inspire a new outlook on travel.
How do we do this?
Together with you, we custom-design touring experiences and other activities to fit your particular needs and interests, always bringing you into close contact with Barcelona’s culture, history, architecture, gastronomy… and everyday life.
Our tours break from tradition; aside from seeing the well-known sights and learning the history, you will also divert from the typical tourist routes to find the city’s most hidden corners and unearth secret gems that have taken our guides years to discover. Their refreshingly frank and witty anecdotes will give you an insightful and authentic perspective on this incredible city.
We offer tours that are dynamic, personal, interactive, and flexible. You will not play “Follow the Leader” behind twenty other tourists while straining to hear your guide; we will eat, drink, laugh, and debate our way through Barcelona together.
Furthermore, we will inform you about current events & festivals, politics, trends, and cultural happenings of the moment.
We go out of our way whenever possible to provide an excellent, personalized service that coincides with your expectations; one we ourselves would love to receive upon tackling a new city. We hope to not only be your guides, but also connect with you on a more personal level, in the time leading up to, during, and after your tours.
You’ll walk away with a feeling of what life in Barcelona is really like, and will have hopefully made a new friend in the process.
General Touring Guidelines
- All tours are private and tailor-made to suit the needs of each individual client.
- All tours are in English, with other languages available upon request.
- Unless otherwise specified, tours include monument exteriors only. If you wish to tour the interiors of any museums, monuments, or attractions with your guide as part of your private tour, please specify during planning process, as this will determine the guide we put you with and must be arranged in advance.
- Tours can be done either on foot & using public transport, by bicycle, or in a private vehicle.
- Since sampling the local foods and drinks is one of the most important parts of city discovery, we try our best in every tour to wander “off the beaten track” for traditional snacks and/or meals in local joints along the way. Stop for a Spanish coffee or a sip of wine; try a deliciously fresh, homemade ‘horchata’ or endulge in an order of ‘churros con chocolate’. Or, enjoy a selection of typical ‘tapas’ at one of our favorite, out-of-the-way haunts.
Remember, we are open to any and all suggestions and requests – even those that divert from our general guidelines – in order to help you experience Barcelona & its surroundings in the way that works best for you. Just say the word!